E-commerce stores have different email IDs for different purposes. For easy identification, having multiple Emails IDs are useful and easily manageable.
For instance, there should be an email ID for customer care and another for general purpose. For some websites, even emergency contact details with priority support are offered.
The default Magento 2 offers three email IDs which you can leverage as per your requirements.
- Customer care
Each email address allows you to configure an automated email messages facility.
Understand the stepwise method to change Magento 2 store email addresses and how to configure it so that these Emails reflect your brand in your customers’ inbox:
Steps to Change Magento 2 Store Email Addresses:
The first step is to create email addresses from the hosting area. Therefore, open your hosting panel and create an account.
After creating email addresses, follow the below steps:
- Login to Magento 2 admin panel
- Navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration
- Under the General section, open Store Email Addresses
- Expand the General Contact section
- Sender Name: Write down the name of the person that is associated with General Contact for your store
- Sender Email: Write down the email address of the person associated with General Contact
- Repeat the same process for each store email address.
- Click Save Config
If you have queries, feel free to ask in the Comments section below. I’d be glad to help.
Also, do share the tutorial with Magento 2 store admins via social media.