Newsletter subscription in E-commerce has the potential to capture customers’ attention using informational and product-focused content.
Magento 2 offers default feature to manage subscriptions for customers, cancel it, and even export the list that can be used for marketing purpose.
Respecting customers’ privacy, if they opt to cancel their subscription, as a store admin, you need to manage it timely and remove them from the subscription list.
The below method to manage newsletter subscriptions in Magento 2 store will guide you:
Managing Newsletter Subscriptions in Magento 2:
Manage Newsletter Subscriptions for a customer:
Cancel a subscription from the Newsletter Subscribers list:
- Navigate to Marketing > Communications > Newsletter Subscribers
- Select the customers with status “Subscribed” for whom the subscription is to be cancelled
- Set the Action control to Unsubscribe
- Click Submit
The status is now changed to “Unsubscribed”
Export the list of subscribers:
- In the Newsletter Subscribers grid, use the filter controls to include only records with a Status of
Subscribedand for the appropriate website, store, or store view
- You can export to either CSV or XML
- Save the file
That’s it for Magento 2 newsletter subscription. Any doubts about managing subscriptions in Magento 2 can be mentioned in the Comments section below and I’d help you right away.
Also, do share the post with fellow Magento 2 store admins via social media.