The store information in Magento 2 is displayed in various sales documents such as invoice, shipment, and credit memo.
Details like the name of the store, contact number, address, VAT number, and hours of the operation are shown in the sales document. The purpose is to make it easy for the customers to contact the business in case of query or any inquiries.
Magento 2 allows the admin to configure, edit, or update the store information easily. In case you have changed the physical location of the office, hours of operation due to some reasons, or updated the phone number, you can set up store information in Magento 2 with the steps shown below:
Steps to set up store information in Magento 2:
- Login to Magento 2 admin panel
- Navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration
- Select General under General
- Expand Store Information and fill these details
- Store Name – Enter the name of the store
- Store Phone Number – Enter the phone number of the store
- Store Hours of Operation – Enter the hours of operation of the store. For instance, Mon-Sat, 9 AM – 5 PM IST.
- Country – Select the country of business location
- State – Select the state or region
- ZIP/Postal Code – The zip or postal code of the city
- City – Enter the city
- Street Adress – Enter the street address
- Street Address Line 2 – Use this field if the address is too long
- VAT Number – Enter the VAT number
- Save the configuration
Any doubts about the Magento 2 store information?
If so, please mention them in the Comments section below. I’d be glad to help you out.
Also, do share the post with the Magento community via social media.