Improve the rankings
Boost your marketing efforts
Earn customer loyalty
Insight to customer’s opinion about your product
And still, if you are in doubt, these stats won’t lie:
- Customers are willing to spend 31% more on a business with excellent reviews – Invespcro
- 72% of customers won’t take action until they read reviews. – Hostingtribunal
- 91% of respondents said that positive reviews made them more likely to use a business in a survey by Statista
Google also offers a free service, Google Customer Reviews
that allows collecting valuable feedback from customers who’ve made a purchase on your site. And if you are a Magento 2 store owner, the Magento 2 Google Customer Reviews extension is just for you to show off that Google Customer Reviews Badge on your Magento 2 store to build trust, boost traffic and conversions!
We (and many others on the internet) have already spent a lot of time discussing the benefits of customer reviews in E-commerce
But, today I will show you the method to allow guests to write reviews in Magento 2
The default Magento 2 offers an option to allow or not the guest visitors and customers to write reviews for the store products. There are also extensions available like Magento 2 Review Reminder where the customers can be sent a reminder email to request for reviewing their purchase in the store.
Such efforts may result in positive customer reviews benefitting your business!
Guest customers who have not cared to create an account for purchase are not going to create it for writing a review. But you can allow them guest review posting which is going
Steps to Allow Guests to Write Reviews in Magento 2:
- Login to Magento 2 admin panel
- Navigate to Stores > Configuration
- Select Catalog under Catalog
- Expand Product Reviews
- Set “yes” in the Enabled field
- Set “yes” in the Allow Guests to Write Reviews field.
- Save the configuration
Any doubts in Magento 2 reviews and allowing guests to write reviews in Magento 2? If so, do mention them in the Comments section below. I’d be glad to help you out asap.
Also, please share the tutorial with the Magento 2 community via social media.