allow multiple admin login in Magento 2 according to the business requirements. Multiple admin users can better administer the store and divide the workload for more efficiency. As the default feature is set to not allowing the admin account sharing, this method can be helpful. Additionally, in such cases where the admin has to spend a considerable amount of time on the admin panel, it would help to change Magento 2 admin session time and increase it for convenience.
Steps to Allow Multiple Admin Login in Magento 2:
- Login to Magento 2 admin panel
- Go to Stores > Configuration
- Under Advanced, select Admin
- Expand the Security section
- Set “Yes” in the Admin Account Sharing field
- Save the configuration