Magento 2 offers three email IDs which you can leverage as per your requirements.
- Customer care
Steps to Change Magento 2 Store Email Addresses:The first step is to create email addresses from the hosting area. Therefore, open your hosting panel and create an account. After creating email addresses, follow the below steps:
- Login to Magento 2 admin panel
- Navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration
- Under the General section, open Store Email Addresses
- Expand the General Contact section
- Sender Name: Write down the name of the person that is associated with General Contact for your store
- Sender Email: Write down the email address of the person associated with General Contact
- Repeat the same process for each store email address.
- Click Save Config